- Preheat krumkake iron over medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg.
- Add sugar and vanilla; mix well. Add whipping cream and stir until combined.
- Add dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Put 1 tablespoon of batter onto the center of the iron. Close the cover and cook for about 30 seconds on each side. Carefully peel the cookie from the iron, and roll in a tight roll or cone shape using metal forms or wooden dowels.
- Continue with remaining batter.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
|-||1 egg |
|-||1/2 cup sugar |
|-||1 teaspoon vanilla extract |
|-||1 cup heavy whipping cream |
|-||1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour|
|-||1/2 teaspoon baking powder |
|-||1/4 teaspoon salt |
|-||1/4 teaspoon nutmeg |