- Mix chicken bouillon with chicken.
- Place approximately 1/4 cup of chicken towards 1 end of a tortilla.
- Role the tortilla from the meat side as tightly as possible and use a toothpick to "stitch" the tortilla to itself and hold it together.
- Repeat until all chicken is gone.
- In a large skillet, place enough oil in pan to cover 1/2 of taquito laying horizontally.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Place taquitos in hot oil and fry until medium brown and tortilla is crispy.
- Flip them over to brown other side.
- Have a platter ready with paper towel for oil absorption.
- Remove taquitos from oil and hold over pan to drain oil.
- Place taquitos on platter and remove toothpicks before serving.
- Serve hot with salsa.
|-||24 corn tortillas (6 inch diameter)|
|-||6 cups shredded cooked chicken|
|-||1 1/2 tablespoons chicken bouillon|
|-||6 cups oil (approximately)|