- Spread butter on each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle sugar evenly on each slice.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over each slice.
- Heat a non-stick skillet medium hot.
- Carefully flip a slice of your bread & ingredients into the skillet, ingredient side down. Toast will cook/fry/melt as you rotate it clockwise in the skillet. Use a fork to rotate the toast.
- Your cinnamon toast is ready when the sugar has fully melted and formed a hard candied layer on the bread. Carefully pick up the toast from the skillet with a fork or tongs. Place face up on a plate to cool a couple of minutes before you enjoy.
|Prep Time: 5 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
|-||4 slices fresh bread|
|-||2 pats butter per slice of bread|
|-||1 tablespoon sugar per slice|
|-||1/4 teaspoon cinnamon per slice (more or less to taste)|