- In a large saucepan, mix port with the two juices; bring to a simmer.
- Add cranberries and bring quickly to a boil; reduce to a simmer; cook until skins begin to burst.
- Add dried cherries to cranberries; allow to simmer for five minutes.
- Stir in walnut pieces.
- Remove from heat. Stir in orange zest.
- Refrigerate up to 7 days.
|-||3 cups cranberries |
|-||2 cups dried cherries |
|-||1 cup walnut pieces, toasted|
|-||1/4 cup orange zest|
|-||1/2 cup port|
|-||1/2 cup pomegranate juice|
|-||1/2 cup orange juice |