- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Cut the baked potatoes in half lengthwise. Spoon out the potato leaving a 1/4-inch shell.
- Combine butter, Parmesan cheese and seasonings. Spread over both sides of skins. Place potatoes skins on a greased baking sheet with the skin side up.
- Bake for 7 minutes; flip. Bake until crisp, approximately 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle bacon and cheddar cheese inside skins. Bake 2 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Top with sour cream and onions. Serve immediately.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
|-||4 potatoes - baked|
|-||3 tablespoons butter - softened|
|-||1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese|
|-||1/2 teaspoon salt |
|-||1/4 teaspoon garlic powder |
|-||1/4 teaspoon paprika |
|-||1/8 teaspoon pepper |
|-||8 bacon strips - cooked and crumbled|
|-||1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese |
|-||1/2 cup sour cream |
|-||4 green onions - sliced|