- Lightly grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper
- Divide dough into 36 pieces; shape into small balls. Place rolls on prepared baking sheet. Cover and let rise until nearly double in size, approximately 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together the egg white and water. Brush over the rolls. Sprinkle generously with desired seeds and spices.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer rolls to wire racks.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
|-||1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed|
|-||1 egg white|
|-||1 tablespoon water |
|-|| poppy seeds, sesame seeds, dried onion flakes, dried garlic|