- Remove sausage from casing.
- In medium sauce pan heat olive oil.
- Add sausage cook 4 minutes stirring to crumble meat as it cooks.
- Add onion, cook until onion is soft, add mushrooms and garlic powder.
- Cook an additional two to three minutes.
- Add cream cheese cubes stirring to soften and incorporate into the meat mixture.
- Add lime pepper and sour cream.
- Fold sour cream into mixture.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles.
|-||1 pound Premio cheese and basil sausage|
|-||1/4 cup olive oil |
|-||1/2 cup red onion - diced|
|-||1 pound fresh mushrooms - cleaned and sliced|
|-||1 teaspoon garlic powder |
|-||1/2 cup cream cheese - softened and cut into 1 inch cubes|
|-||1 teaspoon lime pepper|
|-||1 cup dairy sour cream|
|-||8 ounces of egg noodles - cooked and drained|