- Get all ingredients and chop sausage up into thick bite sized chunks.
- Put oil and butter in roasting pan on low heat and saute your onions, peppers, and potatoes.
- Cook and brown all of the above ingredients.
- Add sausage to ingredients and brown some more.
- Put oven on 400 degrees F.
- Insert roasting pan with lid on for 20 minutes.
- Take lid off and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with warm biscuits.
|-||1 package of Premio sweet italian sausage|
|-||4 red potatoes - large in size, scrubbed and sliced lengthwise|
|-||2 red onions - quartered|
|-||1 yellow pepper - julienned|
|-||1 red pepper - julienned|
|-||1 orange pepper - julienned|
|-||1/4 cup olive oil |
|-||2 tablespoons butter |
|-|| salt, pepper, oregano and basil to taste|