- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Put the sausage on a baking sheet with 1/4 cup olive oil and mix well. Bake 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile put all the vegetables on a baking sheet, salt and pepper them on both sides and then drizzle with the remaining 1/4 cup olive oil. Bake 25 minutes.
- Now put pasta water on to boil and salt the water when it comes to a boil.
- Cook the linguine as directed, drain well and set aside.
- When the sausage and vegetables are ready, add them to the cooked linguine and toss everything together.
- Serve on a large platter and sprinkle all the cheese on top of the pasta.
- Serves 6 to 8 hungry sausage lovers.
|-||2 pounds Premio Sweet Italian Sausage, cut in 2 inch pieces|
|-||1/2 cup olive oil|
|-||2 onions, diced|
|-||2 small eggplant, cubed|
|-||2 zucchini, diced|
|-||4 tomatoes, sliced thin|
|-||2 red bell peppers, sliced|
|-||2 green peppers, sliced|
|-||4 teaspoons salt|
|-||3 teaspoons black pepper|
|-||1/2 cup Parmesan cheese to top the pasta|
|-||2 pounds linguine pasta|