- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add sausages and cook until done, about 5 minutes. Set sausages aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until for approximately 3 minutes on each side, or until potatoes are golden brown and tender when pierced with a fork. Set potatoes aside.
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk together. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and scramble the eggs.
- Mix chilies and reserved sausages into the scrambled eggs.
- Divide the reserved potatoes evenly amongst the tortillas, lining them up down the center with 1-inch left at either end.
- Top the potatoes with the egg mixture. Sprinkle half of the cheese over the eggs.
- Fold the two ends in and then wrap the two sides over the egg and cheese mixture.
- Place each burrito on a separate plate, folded side down.
- Pour the enchilada sauce over top of the burritos and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Place each plated burrito under the broiler for 3 minutes, or until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
- Place a dollop of guacamole and sour cream on top, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
|-||2 teaspoons olive oil|
|-||1 large russet potato, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds|
|-|| salt and pepper|
|-||12 large eggs|
|-||2/3 cup milk|
|-||4 ounces diced green chilies|
|-||4 burrito-sized flour tortillas|
|-||8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded and divided|
|-||10 ounces green or red enchilada sauce|
|-|| store-bought guacamole (optional)|
|-|| sour cream (optional)|