- Heat a large saute pan on medium heat; cook sausage until browned and well done.
- Add onions, green pepper, and red pepper and then set aside in a bowl.
- Add roma tomatoes and basil to the bowl. Mix in with a spoon.
- Sprinkle the olive oil, salt, and pepper over the mixture. Stir well.
- Slice baguettes; rub garlic on each slice and then toast.
- When toasted, place the sausage mixture on top of each toast and then serve immediately.
|-||16 ounces Premio Cheese & Basil Sausage, sliced|
|-||1 onion, chopped|
|-||1 green pepper, chopped|
|-||1 red pepper, chopped|
|-||2 roma tomatoes, chopped|
|-||1/4 cup fresh basil, sliced|
|-||1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|-|| salt and pepper to taste|
|-||1 clove garlic, halved|