- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- For dressing, combine 3 cloves of minced garlic, mayonnaise, anchovies, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- On a large baking sheet, place bread cubes. Drizzle with melted butter. Add remaining 3 cloves of minced garlic and season with salt and pepper. Stir to coat bread cubes evenly. Bake until golden brown, 10-12 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl. Toss with dressing, remaining Parmesan cheese, and seasoned bread cubes.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
|-||6 cloves garlic - minced, divided|
|-||3/4 cup mayonnaise |
|-||3 anchovy filets - minced|
|-||1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce |
|-||1 teaspoon Dijon mustard |
|-||1 tablespoon lemon juice |
|-||6 tablespoons parmesan cheese - divided|
|-|| salt and pepper |
|-||4 cups sour dough bread - cubed|
|-||1/4 cup unsalted butter - melted|
|-||6 cups romaine lettuce - torn into bite-sized pieces|