- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Press the sugar cookie dough into the bottom of an ungreased 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle half the chocolate chips and chopped pecans over the sugar cookie dough. Press the chocolate chips and pecans into the dough lightly.
- Melt the butter over medium-high heat in a heavy saucepan. Add the caramel topping, brown sugar, and graham cracker crumbs to the melted butter and stir to combine.
- Bring mixture to a boil, stirring continuously.
- Pour this mixture over the crust and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips and pecans over the top of the caramel topping layer.
- Bake for 25 to 35. The bars are done when the edges are golden brown and the pecans are slightly toasted.
- Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack.
- Allow the bars to cool for 30 minutes; then loosen them from the sides of the pan only. Leave them in the pan to cool completely before cutting.
|Prep Time: 45 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Container: 9 x 13 baking pan
|-||1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough - 16.5 oz.|
|-||2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips|
|-||3 cups chopped pecans|
|-||1/2 cup butter|
|-||1 jar caramel topping - 12.25 oz|
|-||1/2 cup brown sugar|
|-||1 cup graham cracker crumbs|