- In a small bowl, combine first seven ingredients; mix well to blend.
- Poke steaks with a fork to allow marinade to soak into steaks. Place steaks in a reseable bag. Pour marinade into bag.
- Seal and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place steaks directly on grill. Cook for approximately 6 minutes; flip steaks and cook for another 5-6 minutes or until the steaks reach your desired doneness.
|Prep Time: 5 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
|-||1/2 cup soy sauce |
|-||1/4 cup maple syrup |
|-||1 teaspoon sesame oil |
|-||6 cloves garlic - minced|
|-||1 teaspoon ginger |
|-||1 teaspoon ground mustard |
|-||1/4 teaspoon hot sauce |
|-||4 rib eye steaks|