- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Combine the flour, powdered sugar, and butter for the crust. Cream together with an electric mixer.
- Press into the bottom of a 9 x 14 glass baking dish.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 17 minutes.
- Prepare the filling while the crust is baking.
- First beat the eggs and then add the sugar, flour, and salt.
- Fold the rhubarb into this mixture.
- Pour the filling over the hot crust when it comes out of the oven.
- Spread evenly and then place back in the oven; bake for an additional 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting them into squares.
|Prep Time: 45 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 hour
Container: 9 x 14 glass baking dish
|-||2 cups flour|
|-||1/2 cup powdered sugar|
|-||1 cup butter, softened|
|-||3 cups sugar|
|-||1/2 cup flour|
|-||1 teaspoon salt|
|-||4 cups finely chopped rhubarb|