- Combine the garlic powder, onion powder, celery powder, and pepper. Rub this mixture over the brisket.
- Pour: 1/4 c. of Liquid Smoke in bottom of a container that will seal well.
- Put meat in container and pour another 1/4 c. of Liquid Smoke over the meat.
- Put lid on container and let marinate overnight.
- The next morning, put brisket in covered roasting pan. Bake at 275 degrees F. for 5 hours.
- Take cover off brisket, pour barbeque sauce (amount varies to your taste) over it and bake an additional 45 minutes at 300 degrees F.
|Cook Time: 5 hours|
Container: Covered Roasting Pan
|-||2 teaspoons onion powder|
|-||2 teaspoons garlic powder|
|-||2 teaspoons celery powder|
|-||1 teaspoon pepper|
|-|| Barbeque sauce|
|-||1/2 cup liquid smoke|