- Brown meat, drain and put in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Drain green beans and spoon on top of ground meat.
- Cover with tater tots.
- Mix soups and milk and pour over tater tots.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees F. for 1 hour. If the casserole has been refrigerated, add 15 more minutes to cooking time.
- Uncover and sprinkle fried onions over the top.
- Bake for 5 to 10 more minutes, or until fried onions have browned.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 1.25 hour
Container: 9 x 13 inch baking dish
|-||2 pounds ground beef or turkey|
|-||1 1/2 cups frozen or canned corn|
|-||1 package tater tots (2 lb. package)|
|-||1 can (10 1/2 oz) cream of chicken soup|
|-||1 can (10 1/2 oz) cream of celery soup|
|-||1/2 cup milk|
|-||1 can onion rings (3 oz.)|