- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat eggs well with the spices and ketchup.
- Mix the hamburger and sausage together.
- Combine the two mixtures and then add the cracker crumbs.
- Cut the tops from the peppers then clean out the seeds. Cut 2 slits in the bottom of the pepper for the grease to drain through.
- Stuff the peppers with your meat mixture and place the tops back on. They can be secured with wooden toothpicks.
- Place the peppers in a baking pan and place in the preheated oven.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour or until the meat is browned thoroughly and peppers are tender.
|Cook Time: 1 hour|
|-||1 tablespoon garlic power|
|-|| salt and pepper|
|-||1/4 cup ketchup|
|-||1 1/2 pounds hamburger|
|-||1 1/2 pounds sausage|
|-||1/2 cup cracker crumbs|
|-||6 bell peppers, whole|