Note: If you don't have or like broccoli - substitute with any other vegetables that you have on hand!
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan as directed on package, adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 3 min.
- While pasta is cooking, spray large fry pan with cooking spray; heat on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook 6 to 8 min. or until done, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in dressing, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and pepper; cook 1 min., stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta mixture; place in large bowl.
- Add chicken mixture; mix lightly.
- Spoon evenly into 4 serving bowls; sprinkle with peanuts.
|Container: Large saucepan, large fry pan|
|-||1/2 pound angel hair pasta uncooked|
|-||2 cups small broccoli florets|
|-||1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips|
|-||1/2 cup KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing|
|-||2 tablespoons soy sauce|
|-||1/4 teaspoon ground ginger|
|-||1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|-||1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper|
|-|| OPTIONAL: 1/3 cup chopped Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts|