- In pan on stove over low heat, whisk melted butter and flour together.
- Add chicken broth and stir until thickened.
- Fold in sour cream, remove from heat and set aside.
- Mix chilies, 1/2 C. cheese and chopped chicken together.
- Soften flour tortillas in microware (around 1 minute).
- Put about 2 - 3 tablespoons of the chicken mixture on tortilla. Roll up tightly.
- Place some sauce on bottom of baking dish. Add tortillas filled with the chicken mixture.
- Cover with the rest of the sauce; sprinkle with 1 1/2 C. shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. until heated through - around 20 - 30 minutes.
|Cook Time: 30 minutes|
Container: 9 x 13 baking dish
|-||1/4 cup butter - melted|
|-||1/4 cup flour|
|-||2 cups chicken broth|
|-||8 ounces Sour cream|
|-||2 sm. cans chopped green chilies|
|-||2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese|
|-||2 large cooked and cubed chicken breasts|
|-||10 small flour tortillas|