- Prepare French bread according to directions. Allow to cool, cut lengthwise into 2 loaves.
- Remove some of the bread from the inside of the loaves, making room for the remaining ingredients.
- Place the bread cut side up on a baking sheet.
- Brown hamburger and Italian sausage.
- Add green peppers and cook until tender. Add sauce and black olives. Warm through.
- Spread meat mixture into bread "boats".
- Top with cheese and Italian seasoning. Broil until cheese is melted.
- Cut into strips and serve.
|Container: Baking sheet|
|-|| Pillsbury French loaf|
|-||1/2 pound Italian Sausage|
|-||1/2 pound hamburger|
|-||1/3 cup green pepper (chopped)|
|-||1 jar pizza sauce|
|-|| Small can black olives (chopped)|
|-|| Mozzarella cheese (shredded)|
|-|| Italian seasoning|