- Put Crisco into a frying pan, enough to fill the bottom of the pan when it is melted.
- Pour your rice into the Crisco and cook until browned.
- Fill a pan up with water (check package for recommended amount for the size bag of rice you use).
- And garlic salt and onion salt to taste, as well as tomato paste. Bring to a boil and add the browned rice.
- Put your onion on top of the rice and take off of the heat.
- Cover and let sit for about 30 minutes before serving.
|Container: Frying pan|
|-||3 tablespoons Crisco|
|-|| Garlic Salt|
|-|| Bag of Water maid Rice|
|-|| Onion Salt|
|-||1 tablespoon Tomato Paste|