- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare the macaroni and cheese dinner using the Light Prep directions on package.
- Meanwhile, brown meat in skillet; drain.
- Spoon half the dinner into a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish; top with layers of half each sauce, meat, and shredded cheese. Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
|Container: 8-inch baking dish|
|-||1 Box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese|
|-||1/2 pound ground beef or ground turkey|
|-||1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce|
|-||1 cup Mozzarella cheese|
|-||2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese|