- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x13 inch pan with coking spray.
- Boil the chicken with chicken bouillon cubes; use 1 bouillon cube per cup of water used.
- Shred the chicken. Mix chicken with sour cream, mozzarella cheese, and onions until the chicken is covered. More sour cream and cheese can be added if desired.
- Add a couple scoops of the chicken mix onto each tortilla. Roll up and place in pan. Continue until chicken mix is all used.
- Top with enchilada sauce and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake another 5 minutes, so the cheese will brown.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Container: 9x13 baking pan
|-||6 chicken breast halves|
|-|| chicken bouillon cubes|
|-||8 ounces sour cream|
|-||8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese|
|-|| green onions, chopped (optional)|
|-||1 can green enchilada sauce|
|-||1 cup shredded cheddar cheese|