- In small bowl combine milk and egg.
- Combine flour, crushed corn flakes, salt & pepper.
- Flatten each chicken breast half to about 1/4" thickness by pounding between sheets of waxed paper.
- Dip chicken into milk mixture, then flour mixture, turning to coat.
- Melt 4 tbsp. butter in 10" saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic & chicken, turning occasionally until golden brown (5-6 minutes).
- Place chicken on serving platter, keep warm.
- Add remaining 2 tbsp. butter to pan, stir in lemon juice, add onions and mushrooms, and stir until heated through (2-4 min).
- Spoon over chicken. Garnish with lemons and parsley.
|Cook Time: 15 minutes|
Container: 10 inch saucepan
|-||1/4 cup Milk|
|-||1 Egg, slightly beaten|
|-||1/3 cup flour|
|-||1/3 cup Crushed Corn Flakes|
|-||1/4 teaspoon Salt|
|-||1/8 teaspoon Pepper|
|-||2 whole boneless chicken breasts, skinned and halved|
|-||6 tablespoons butter|
|-||1 teaspoon Minced fresh garlic|
|-||2 tablespoons lemon juice|
|-||1 cup sliced to 1" - green onions|
|-||1 cup fresh mushrooms halved|
|-|| Lemon slices|
|-|| Fresh parsley|