- Whisk together the egg and the 1/2 cup of milk.
- Cut the chicken into chunks; then dip the pieces into the egg and milk mixture.
- Dredge the chicken pieces in the bread crumbs, making sure to coat well.
- In a skillet, brown the chicken pieces in a little oil until golden; then place the chicken in a baking dish.
- Add the diced ham and the cubes of cheese.
- Mix the cream of chicken soup with the 1 cup milk and mix well. Pour over all.
- Bake at 350ÂºF for 30 minutes or until fully cooked and tender.
|Container: skillet and a baking dish|
|-||1/2 cup milk|
|-||2 pounds chicken breasts|
|-||2 cups bread crumbs|
|-||8 ounces ham, diced|
|-||8 ounces Swiss cheese, cubed|
|-||1 can cream of chicken soup (10 3/4-ounce can)|
|-||1 cup milk|