- Coat a 9x13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the hash browns, soup, sour cream, cheese, milk, and 1/4 cup of the melted butter. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish.
- Combine the crushed corn flakes with the remaining 1/2 cup of melted butter; then spread this mixture on top of the potato mixture.
- Bake at 350ºF for about 1 hour (or as much as 1 1/2 hours if potatoes are still not done after an hour).
|Cook Time: 1 hour|
Container: 9x13-inch baking dish
|-||1 package southern-style hash browns|
|-||1 can cream of mushroom soup (10 3/4 oz. can)|
|-||8 ounces container sour cream|
|-||2 cups shredded cheddar cheese|
|-||1 cup milk|
|-||3/4 cup butter|
|-||2 cups corn flakes cereal|