- In a saucepan on the stovetop, melt together the Velveeta®, half and half, butter, and half of the package of shredded cheese.
- Place the hash browns in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the hash browns.
- Sprinkle the rest of the shredded cheese over the mixture; then sprinkle on the chives.
- Bake at 350ºF for 1 hour.
|Cook Time: 1 hour|
Container: 9- x 13-inch baking dish
|-||1/2 pound Velveeta®|
|-||1 pint half and half|
|-||1 stick butter|
|-||1 package shredded cheddar cheese|
|-||1 package shredded hash browns|