- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook ground beef until no longer pink; drain.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Place pepperoni in a bowl and cover with water; microwave 1-2 minutes to get rid of the grease. Drain.
- Mix all ingredients together, reserving half of the cheese. Put all into a 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle rest of cheese on top and bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Container: 9x13 pan
|-||2 pounds ground beef, browned and drained|
|-||12 ounces macaroni, cooked and drained|
|-||1 package pepperoni|
|-||1 package canadian bacon|
|-||1 jar spaghetti sauce|
|-||1 can mushrooms - optional (small can)|
|-||2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided|