- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese, egg, and sugar until well blended with electric mixer.
- After mixing, pour into crust, make sure it is level.
- Take the fudge topping and with a spoon, drizzle over the top of the mixture. Set some of the fudge aside.
- Next add the pecans, then drizzle the caramel topping in same manner as the fudge topping.
- Then drizzle the last of the fudge.
- Bake about 45-50 minutes, chill, and then serve.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 45 minutes
|-||2 cream cheese - 8 oz. pkgs|
|-||1/2 cup sugar|
|-|| Graham cracker crust|
|-||1/2 cup fudge topping|
|-||1/2 cup pecans|
|-||1/4 cup caramel topping|