- Mix the Jello, sugar, and boiling water; then add the orange juice concentrate. Don't add any additional water. Let this mixture sit until jelled.
- After the orange juice mixture has thickened and jelled, stir in a 12 oz. container of Cool Whip.
- Break up 1 large angel food cake in pieces about the size of a large marshmallow. Don't cut the cake; tearing works better.
- Fold the cake pieces into the orange juice mixture until all of the cake pieces are coated, but don't over-mix.
- Spread into a 9- x 12-inch pan and freeze.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Container: 9- x 12-inch pan
|-||1 package lemon Jello|
|-||1/3 cup sugar|
|-||1 cup boiling water|
|-||1 can frozen orange juice concentrate (6 oz. can)|
|-||12 ounces whipped topping (Cool Whip)|
|-||1 angel food cake (large)|