- In a large bowl, mix the pumpkin pie filling, eggs, sugar, and oil.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon (or pumpkin pie spice).
- Pour onto a cookie sheet pan with sides and bake at 350ºF for 20 minutes.
- For frosting, in a medium-sized bowl, combine the cream cheese, butter, milk, and vanilla. Mix in the powdered sugar until smooth.
- Spread the frosting on the bars after they have cooled.
|Cook Time: 20 minutes|
Container: Cookie sheet with sides
|-||2 cups pumpkin pie filling (medium size can)|
|-||2 cups sugar|
|-||1 cup vegetable oil|
|-||2 cups flour|
|-||1 teaspoon baking soda|
|-||2 teaspoons baking powder|
|-||1/2 teaspoon salt|
|-||2 teaspoons cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice|
|-||8 ounces cream cheese, softened|
|-||1/2 cup butter, softened|
|-||2 tablespoons milk|
|-||2 teaspoons vanilla|
|-||3 1/2 cups powdered sugar|