- Make Brownie mix following directions on box. Pour in 9x13 baking pan; set aside.
- Use an electric mixer and mix coconut, cream cheese, flour, sugar, eggs. Mix until blended.
- Pour over brownies, spread evenly. Bake 30-35 minutes at 350.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips on top evenly; return to oven for 1 minute to soften chips. Spread chocolate evenly.
- Sprinkle with almonds. Cool and cut into bars.
|Prep Time: 40 minutes|
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Container: 9 x 13 baking pan
|-||1 box brownie mix (cake type)|
|-||2 cups coconut|
|-||8 ounces cream cheese, softened|
|-||2/3 cup sugar|
|-||2 tablespoons flour|
|-||1 cup milk chocolate chips|
|-||1 cup almonds, chopped|