- Preheat the oven to 350ÂºF.
- Combine the 2 cups of flour, the butter, and the powdered sugar. Mix thoroughly.
- Press the mixture into an ungreased 9x13-inch baking pan. Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the eggs, sugar, salt and lemon juice.
- Fold in the 1/4 cup flour and the baking powder. Pour this mixture onto the hot crust.
- Bake 25 minutes longer; then cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar, and cut into squares.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Container: 9x13-inch baking pan
Serving Size: 1 each
|-||2 cups flour|
|-||1 cup soft butter|
|-||1/2 cup powdered sugar|
|-||2 cups sugar|
|-||5 tablespoons lemon juice (juice of 2 lemons)|
|-||1/4 cup flour|
|-||1 teaspoon baking powder|