- Blend the cake mix with the melted butter and 1 of the eggs.
- Press into 9- x 13-inch cake pan.
- In a separate bowl, stir the cream cheese until fluffy; then add the 2 remaining eggs and mix well.
- Add the powdered sugar to the cream cheese mixture and beat until the lumps are gone.
- Mix in half of the bag of heath candy pieces; then pour the mixture over the cake layer. Sprinkle the remaining heath candy pieces on top of the bars.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30-45 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
|Cook Time: 45 minutes|
Container: 9- x 13-inch cake pan
|-|| yellow cake mix|
|-||1 stick butter, melted|
|-||8 ounces cream cheese|
|-||3 3/4 cups powdered sugar|
|-||1 package Heath candy pieces, pre-chopped|