- Boil the rhubarb with the water.
- After the rhubarb and water have boiled, push the rhubarb through a sieve.
- After the rhubarb has been through the sieve, add the strawberry Jell-O, sugar and Real Lemon.
- Let cool and then add the vodka or Everclear.
- Freeze, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with 7-Up.
|Prep Time: 45 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
|-||2 quarts large chopped rhubarb|
|-||2 cups water|
|-||1 package (3 oz) strawberry Jell-O|
|-||3 cups sugar|
|-||1/2 cup Real Lemon|
|-||1 5th vodka or Everclear|