- Mix together milk powder, sugar, creamer powder, and cocoa.
- Store in air-tight container for later use.
- To make hot cocoa: put 1/3 cup mix in a cup and stir in a small amount of warm water to make a paste.
- Fill cup with boiling water, stir and serve.
- Great with some non-fat whipped topping.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 minute
Container: Air-tight container
|-||3 1/2 cups nonfat dry milk powder|
|-||1/4 cup Equal (24 small packets or 1 large packet)|
|-||1/2 cup fat-free non-dairy creamer, powdered|
|-||3/4 cup cocoa|