- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- Mix all ingredients except frosting for 4 minutes.
- Bake for 55 - 60 minutes or until a pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Invert bundt pan onto a cooling rack.
- Once cake is out of the pan, frost with a container of triple chocolate frosting.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 hour
|-||1 cake mix - triple chocolate fudge|
|-||8 ounces sour cream |
|-||6 ounces chocolate chips |
|-||4 eggs |
|-||1 cup water |
|-||1/3 cup flour |
|-||1 package instant chocolate pudding |
|-||3/4 cup vegetable oil |
|-||1 Hershey candy bar - regular sized and plain, chopped|
|-||1 can frosting - triple chocolate|