- Prepare 1 8-serving flavored gelatin according to package directions.
- Let set in large bowl for 1 hour until liquid sets but still a thick liquid consistency.
- Fold thawed non dairy whipped topping until well blended.
- Add fruit of choice (strawberries, peaches, raspberries, etc).
- Pour into graham cracker pie crust.
- Let set 4 - 6 hours until firm.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped topping and a fresh fruit.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 5 minutes
|-||1 package(8 ounces) gelatin - any flavor|
|-||16 ounces non-dairy whipped topping |
|-||1 cup fresh fruit - your choice, strawberries, peaches, raspberries - diced|
|-||1 graham cracker pie crust |