- Preheat oven as directed from boxed cake mix.
- Blend cake mix, eggs and oil (quantity may vary depending on preferred brand and flavor).
- Follow baking instructions for cake mix.
- Crumble baked cake into a large mixing bowl and add the frosting.
- Blend together until even. (Tip: let sit in the refrigerator about 15 minutes before balling.)
- Roll into balls and place on wax paper. (Again, let them sit and stiffen up a bit before moving on to the next step. It will make them less likely to fall apart in the almond bark.)
- Using a toothpick and a spoon, dip each ball in almond bark of one color and drizzle with other.
- You can also use any kind of cake and frosting combination you would like.
|Prep Time: 1 hour|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
|-||1 yellow cake mix |
|-||3 eggs |
|-||3/4 cup vegetable oil |
|-||1 can chocolate frosting |
|-||1 package white almond bark |
|-||1 package chocolate almond bark |