- Separate eggs and add milk to egg yolks.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt together.
- Add the eggs and milk to flour mix.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Beat egg whites in a cold glass bowl with a mixer until they come to a stiff peak.
- Fold egg whites into flour mixture, but don't over mix.
- Cook in waffle maker until brown.
- Serve these with strawberries and/or blueberries with whipped cream, but they are also really good with butter and syrup.
|Prep Time: 45 minutes|
Cook Time: 5 minutes
|-||3/4 cup milk |
|-||2 eggs |
|-||1 cup flour |
|-||2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder |
|-||1 tablespoon sugar |
|-||1/2 teaspoon salt |
|-||4 tablespoons butter - melted|