- Grease 10" quiche dish or pie plate 10 x 1 1/2.
- Sprinkle ham, cheese and onion in the bottom of the plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients in blender on high for 15 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into the dish or plate.
- Bake at 400°F for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
|-||1 cup ham - finely diced|
|-||1 cup shredded Swiss cheese - or cheddar|
|-||1/3 cup onion - finely diced|
|-||2 cups milk |
|-||1 cup bisquick |
|-||4 eggs |
|-||1/4 teaspoon salt |
|-||1/8 teaspoon pepper |