- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, combine both types of flour, Splenda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon (in other words, all dry ingredients).
- In a separate bowl, mix together the mashed bananas, egg substitute, applesauce, and vanilla extract (all the wet ingredients).
- Add this mixture to the bowl with the dry ingredients, and stir until just blended.
- Spoon batter into a large loaf pan (about 9 inch X 5 inch) sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake for about 50 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly, and then cut into 8 slices.
- If you like, spritz with some spray butter or spread on some Cool Whip Free.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 45 minutes
|-||1 1/4 cups flour - whole wheat|
|-||1/4 cup flour - all purpose|
|-||3/4 cup Splenda - granular|
|-||1 1/2 cups bananas - ripe and mashed, approximately 3|
|-||1/2 cup egg substitute - liquid, fat free|
|-||1/2 cup applesauce - no sugar added variety|
|-||2 teaspoons baking powder |
|-||1 teaspoon vanilla |
|-||1/2 teaspoon cinnamon |
|-||1/2 teaspoon salt |