- Mix all ingredients together except the flour.
- It's best to mix while potatoes are still hot.
- Mix in flour with your hands until completely incorporated and the dough is smooth.
- You may need to add more flour.
- Make into walnut size balls and the roll them out until paper thin.
- May need to flour your surface and rolling pin.
- Bake on Lefse griddle or stovetop griddle at 450Â° till golden brown.
- Flip and repeat on other side.
|Prep Time: 1.5 hours|
Cook Time: 5 minutes
|-||4 cups potatoes (riced or mashed)|
|-||4 tablespoons melted butter|
|-||1/4 cup milk|
|-||1 teaspoon sugar|
|-||1 teaspoon salt|
|-||1 cup flour|
|-||1/2 cup Sugar|
|-||1/4 teaspoon cinnamon|