- Place water and butter in saucepan and bring to a boil, remove from heat and add flour all at once.
- Stir - it will get very thick.
- Cool a few minutes so the mixture is warm, but not hot.
- Add eggs one at a time, stirring between each egg.
- The mixture will be very slippery.
- Stir until no longer slippery.
- Use ice cream scoop to place on cookie sheet
- Bake at 400° F. for 25 minutes.
- Cool and add filling (Cool Whip, Pudding, etc.)
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
|-||1 cup water |
|-||1/2 butter |
|-||1 cup flour |
|-||4 eggs |
|-|| Filling (Cool Whip, Pudding, etc.)|