- Cream shortening and sugar together.
- Add beaten eggs, sour milk and bananas.
- Beat until thoroughly blended.
- Stir in flour, soda and salt.
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans and bake for 350° for 1 hour.
- Use a little vinegar in the milk to sour it if you don't have sour milk.
|Prep Time: 25 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 hour
|-||1 cup sugar |
|-||2 eggs - beaten|
|-||3 bananas - mashed|
|-||1/2 cup shortening |
|-||3 tablespoons sour milk |
|-||2 cups flour |
|-|| salt |
|-||1 teaspoon baking soda |