- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, mix mashed banana, milk and shortening.
- Add 2 beaten eggs to the banana mixture.
- Add flour mixture and mix well.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° F. for about an hour.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 hour
|-||1 3/4 cups flour |
|-||2/3 cup sugar |
|-||2 teaspoons baking powder |
|-||1/4 teaspoon salt |
|-||1/2 teaspoon baking soda |
|-||1 cup bananas - mashed|
|-||2 tablespoons milk |
|-||1/2 cup shortening |
|-||2 eggs - beaten|