- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix the eggs, ricotta and feta in a non-plastic bowl.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Take five sheets of phyllo at a time and set them on your working surface with the long side going up/down.
- Add a spoonful or two of the filling to the top corner of the phyllo and fold in half.
- Fold as you would a paper football and brush with melted butter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Flip half-way through baking and brush the new top side with melted butter to brown better.
- Serve warm as an appetizer or a side dish.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
|-||1 pound phyllo dough |
|-||2 eggs |
|-||3 cups ricotta cheese |
|-||1 cup feta cheese |
|-||1/4 cup butter |
|-|| Cooking spray|