- In a large bowl, stir together buttermilk, wing seasoning, and hot sauce.
- Add drummettes and be sure all are coated.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 3 to 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Set up grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat.
- Oil grate when ready to start cooking.
- Remove wings from refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Grill 12 to 18 minutes, turning occasionally, ending with skin-side down.
- Serve with ranch dressing, celery sticks, and cucumber slices.
- INDOOR: Prepare wings as directed.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place wings on foil lined baking sheet or broiling pan.
- Broil 15 to 20 minutes turning occasionally or until cooked.
|Prep Time: 25 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
|-||1 quart buttermilk |
|-||2 packages buffalo wing seasoning |
|-||1/4 cup Louisiana hot sauce |
|-||4 pounds chicken wings and drummies |
|-|| blue cheese dressing - for dipping|
|-|| celery - sticks|
|-|| cucumber - cut into 1/4 inch slices|