- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a 10" sauté pan over medium heat, heat oil and swirl to coat pan.
- Add onion, pepper and celery.
- Sauté until crisp and tender for approximately 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add cheese, ranch mix, vinegar and sour cream.
- Stir to combine.
- Transfer to baking dish. Bake until bubbly and heated through, approximately 12 - 15 mins.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 25 minutes
|-||1 tablespoon cooking oil |
|-||1 red onion - small and diced|
|-||1 red bell pepper - seeded and diced|
|-||3 stalks celery - diced|
|-||2 cups shredded cheddar cheese |
|-||1 package ranch dressing mix |
|-||1 tablespoon rice vinegar |
|-||8 ounces sour cream |